Monday, March 26, 2012

Jim Shore Santa's Workshop



I saw this beautiful quilt online a few months back and absolutely fell in love with it. It is from the very talented Chasing Cottons blogspot. I not sure how to link to the blog about it but it is so fabulous. It has taken me quite a while to track down the fabrics and guessimate what was used to make this beautiful quilt. However, much to my pleasure, I have now collected the fabrics from several sources-most notably Auntie Chris' Fabrics and Over the Rainbow fabrics. It has been an absolute pleasure to work with these people in finding these lovely fabrics and I couldn't be happier. Can't wait until my pile of fabric looks like the last photo from Chasing Cottons. Wonder if I'll ever be that amazing with my quilting skills? Hopefully I can do this be Christmas this year. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment