Thursday, March 22, 2012

March Madness Continues

So my quilting friends-if you aren't playing along with March Madness, you should. I can hardly stand the anticipation and am anxiously awaiting the results each day. All these fabric lines are beautiful but I can't help but have my favorites. Maybe this is the feeling that my husband gets watching LSU football-anticipating who is going to win. It's killing me to wait and yet I almost don't want it to be over. I'm so enjoying seeing all the various patterns and also seeing a bit of what people are able to create and make with these lovely fabrics. If you aren't playing along and want to see some of this year's fabulous fabrics, check it out at http://www.fatquarterly.com/blog.

Once I figure out how to link some of the fabric photos to this site, I will. They are all fantastic so it's going to be hard to pick a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment