Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 17-Bloggers and Cookies

With the crazy amount of information that is available at your fingertips with the internet, I love reading some of my favorite blogs and occasionally being inspired to create my own masterpieces.  For a long time, I've been following the blog of Bridget at http://bakeat350.blogspot.com/  She makes some beautiful, incredible cookies so I thought I'd give it a try.  I don't come anywhere close to her abilites but it was certainly fun to try.  The cookies impressed my children with the whole process of making them from the cookie baking to the frosting decoration.  My husband was impressed with the taste so it's all good.  I'm pleased with the way they turned out and now truly appreciate the time and effort she goes into to make her beautiful creations.  So stop by and have a cookie.  They are delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment