Thursday, November 7, 2013

Day 7-Morgan

My beautiful, 18-year-old daughter, Morgan.  It was Morgan who first taught me how to be a mom.  Her stubborn, headstrong, little girl ways caused me a lot of heartache while giving me my greatest joy when she was a small girl.  Not much has changed as my pretty blonde baby grew up to be a self assured, headstrong beautiful young woman.  She called on the phone today wanting to keep in touch with the family and planning a visit for an early Thanksgiving.  I miss her so much and yet I'm so pleased with all her hard work and latest endeavors.  At the ripe age of 18,  she has completed her AA from Porterville College and is attending Cal State University Long Beach in her junior year.  She works part to full time as well and is supporting herself through college.   I often wonder what has happened to the years but I remember the days being so very long.  It seems as though she grew up before I realized it and has become an admirable young woman.  I'm looking forward to seeing her soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment