Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day 27-Coach

Since I am home alone quite a bit these days, I find the silence a bit overwhelming at times.  As I go about my usual chores of dishes, laundry, making beds and sweeping floors, I often bring in James' sweet German Shepherd, Coach.  This dog has to be the best German Shepherd ever.  He has all the wonderful traits of a shepherd, loyal and protective while always being ready to play ball and/or follow me around the house.  Gary spent some time training him in obedience so he sits, stays and lays down on command.  Usually I find he will simply follow me around then settle down nearby if I don't move around too much.  However, he never misses an opportunity to see what I'm doing and more importantly hoping for a small snack along the way.   Today, I am thankful for our pets especially this sweet, silly dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment